Intern, Business Valuation, Corporate Finance
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
Our Corporate Finance division practices valuation of businesses and assets, business planning, finance raising, financial modeling for various purposes and key decisions of business leaders, such as acquisition and sale transactions, investments attraction or debt financing or resolve disputes between stakeholders. By providing our quality services, we help our clients address complex business issues, identify investment opportunities, increase their business efficiency, and succeed in M&A transactions.
We are looking for an inspired young professional to join our CF team. Interns in our Corporate Finance division will join to the team of leading experts in corporate consulting. They will take a part in complex and exciting projects for industry leaders as well as number of emerging businesses.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Search and analyze data;
- Assist valuation team in creating business models, performing valuation;
- Prepare particular parts of the business / assets valuation reports;
- Translate reports into English / Ukrainian;
- Assist in creating presentations for clients.
A successful candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
Education and qualification:
- University degree or graduate-year student (4th course and above);
- Internships, participation in different educational projects, on-line certification programs would be a plus.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Understanding of valuation methods and techniques;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian..
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- Participation in CSR projects.
Internship is full-time and lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered Consultant positions in Valuation group.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.