Transfer Pricing Officer
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Officer to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider Alter Domus business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Italy and Malta.
The role will report into the managers of the Transfer Pricing team and will assist in the delivery and management of the Transfer Pricing team’s projects. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project execution skills across multi-jurisdictional teams.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing reports for clients;
- Benchmarking analyses using databases such as Bloomberg, Amadeus, and Thomson Reuters;
- Credit risk/credit rating analyses of borrowers in inter-company financing transactions;
- Company/value chain analysis and identification of intercompany transactions;
- Data analysis and review;
- Preparation of project proposals;
- Take part in functional analyses with clients;
- Take notes during calls/meetings with clients;
- Maintain and update an internal database of potential and existing projects;
- Project related administration, i.e. KYC procedures, opening of project codes, coordination with Finance for invoicing etc.
- You hold a bachelor (and preferably a master) degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration/ Accounting;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of other European languages is appreciated);
- You have 0 to 3 years of experience preferably in Transfer Pricing or in any relevant sector (consulting, tax/law firm or accounting firm);
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mind;
- You think outside the box, you are pro-active and you never hesitate to share your opinion with others;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work atmosphere;
- You show strong organizational skills and ability to prioritise;
- Your are a Team player.