Risk Assurance - AML Associate (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring an AML Senior Associate (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are: PwC Luxembourg ( www.pwc.lu) is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with over 3,700 people employed from 94 different countries. PwC Luxembourg provides audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice. The firm provides advice to a wide variety of clients from local and middle market entrepreneurs to large multinational companies operating from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. The firm helps its clients create the value they are looking for by contributing to the smooth operation of the capital markets and providing advice through an industry-focused approach.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 151 countries with over 364,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com and www.pwc.lu.
Your mission: A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Work on AML/CFT specific client assignments such as review and design of AML/CFT company programs or elements of it, AML Risk Assessments, Risk Appetite, distributor due diligence, audit of AML/CFT procedures and their application including customer due diligence files;
- Work with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- Work on other client assignments depending on your specific business profile. Hence you may work on other types of Risk Assurance assignments such as Internal Audit and Internal Controls related projects focusing on the business of our clients;
Let’s talk about you. If you have/are …
- A Master's degree or equivalent in Audit, Business, Economics, Financial Crime or similar;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French or German is a strong asset.
- An analytical mind set and good interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, proactive and have good organisational skills;
- A good command of Word and Excel.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- Technical interview with a business recruiter;
- HR interview with a Talent Acquisition advisor;
- Final interview with the partner, if relevant.
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.