Senior Liquidity Analyst
What is the opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team offering exposure to the suite of regulatory liquidity reports.
In the role you will
- Delivery of assigned Liquidity Reporting Product processes within agreed timelines that support the delivery of the following returns: Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR); Additional Monitoring Metrics (AMM); Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR); Stable Funding Template; Short Term Exercise (STE) Template.
- Maintain and enhance the existing strong governance framework to ensure full compliance with all controls, limits, standards and obligations under Group policies: (i.e. 4 eye control, reconciliations, EUC's).
- Develop a detailed understanding and working knowledge of all Liquidity Reporting processes and all Liquidity Regulatory returns.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of Regulatory return MI packs to Liquidity stakeholders.
- Support Business Continuity processes for liquidity reporting, including BCP desktop and Work Area Recovery testing;
- Maintain relationships with Group Treasury, Bank of Ireland Global Markets, Bank of Ireland (UK) plc etc. to ensure awareness of funding strategies and/or initiatives for liquidity reporting purposes.
- Initiate Liquidity Reporting process improvement and support wider RRCO/Group Finance/Group Treasury strategic projects and ad-hoc Regulatory requests.
What will make you stand out
- Have at least 2-3 years Regulatory Reporting/Treasury experience, ideally within a Banking environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) with a good working knowledge of VBA highly desirable.
- A good understanding of liquidity management, collateral management, Basel III/CRD and the wider regulatory environment.
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills and techniques are essential.
- Understanding/experience in the use of analytical tools (e.g. SAS, VB, SQL).
- Proven experience of delivery to tight reporting timelines!
- Ability to challenge constructively current processes and norms and provide objective insight and solutions to problems.
Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.) or have extensive experience gained through wide exposure to financial practices within a relevant business environment.
More about the team
Our team is responsible for reporting information to the Group's various Regulators and Supervisors, as well as regular interactions with other key stakeholders including Group Treasury, Group Risk and Business Partners across the Group.
The Liquidity Reporting team within RRCO is responsible for reporting liquidity data to the Group's Regulators and Supervisors, including the delivery of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly returns.
This is a hybrid role and can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the primary office location as Dublin. Travel will be required for in-person collaboration -exact frequency to be agreed with manager.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland company culture prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 23 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us; we have an employee assistance program, WebDoctor and financial wellbeing coaches available. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Amplify Capability - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce. We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Dec 14, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.