Project Creditable Withholding Tax Analyst
This role will be on project for six (6) months.
Delivers key finance processes relating to CWT-related activities.
- Proven understanding of the assigned part of the administration and systems, as well as interfaces with related areas, to provide administrative support in handling specific queries, data verification and assisting in information gathering.
- Conducts analyses to solve standardized and/or repetitive information and data queries/problems.
- Works within well-defined and standardized procedures and practices and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope with regular guidance from senior colleagues or own manager.
- Requires courtesy, tact and effectiveness in providing and obtaining information.
- To some extent will also need to use persuasion to obtain and understand the background of information and support internal stakeholders with specific information and/or query resolution.
- Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit.
The individual main responsibilities are:
- Run and maintain CWT Operations which include but not limited to certificate collection, validation, clearing and reporting.
- Provide necessary support to STM in Stakeholder Reporting
- Perform necessary reconciliation of CWT received from the GSAP.
- Perform activities on CWT Consequence Management
- Provide necessary support to CWT process improvements and migrations.
- Implement and incorporate tax regulations changes to the CWT operations for compliance.
- Other incidental activities arising from CWT process improvements and/or migration or development / reform of tax laws impacting CWT operations.
Schedule: 8AM to 5PM (Manila Time)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.