Manager in Personal Taxation (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is hiring a Manager in Personal Taxation (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Be a part of our team where you will:
Working in the Tax Product Services department, which specializes primarily in high-level international tax advice, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Analyzing and designing attractive remuneration schemes for our clients’ employees and senior management (variable or fixed remuneration, in cash or in kind), with specific consideration for Luxembourg’s cross-border context;
- Developing and implementing various types of profit-sharing plans in accordance with client requirements (shareholding plans, stock-option plans, certification plans, etc.);
- Developing and implementing various long-term employee savings schemes (e.g. Pillar II supplementary pension plan);
- Advising clients on personal tax and social security issues in the context of their employees’ and senior management’s cross border work patterns (local contracts, expatriation, secondment, etc.);
- Preparing client files for submission to the Luxembourg tax and social security authorities, and liaising with these authorities;
- Liaising with foreign members firms of the PwC network to ensure compliance with international tax and social security treaties;
- Managing and developing a client portfolio;
- Playing an active role in developing new products and strengthening the reach of our department on the Luxembourg market (e.g. leading client presentations or external training courses); and
- Managing, training and supporting a team of junior colleagues.
- You will be part of an international working environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend in-depth technical training courses and work in collaboration with our various practices both in Luxembourg and abroad.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- A degree in Economics or Law, ideally specialising in taxation (French ‘Master 2’ or equivalent).
- Between five and ten years’ experience in advising on personal tax and remuneration plans (e.g. within a company, a law firm or a consulting firm).
- Proven managerial skills, allowing you to lead a team effectively.
- A good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
- You are organised, inquisitive and a team player.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview
- An HR interview
- A Partner interview
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.