Experienced Associate, Business Analyst
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Facilitate requirements gathering with business stakeholders.
- Analyse business requirements and create concise documents (e.g. process flows, use cases, and specifications).
- Identify areas for improvement and propose potential solutions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including project management, software developers and quality assurance team.
- Participate in internal testing and user acceptance testing to ensure quality deliverables that meet business expectations.
- Provide support to business users.
- Comfortable presenting and demoing the solution, able to articulate the solution and benefits.
- Critical analysis of information, problem identification, and consideration of various approaches to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrates strong risk awareness by identifying potential risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Strong execution capabilities and a natural inclination for leadership.
- Exhibits agility and adaptability in response to changing circumstances, particularly as projects and requirements evolve over time.
- Ability to perceive the broader picture and understand the overall direction.
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for effective stakeholder interaction, requirement gathering and clear presentation.
- Skill in negotiation and influence, adeptly handling diverse stakeholder opinions and needs, and promoting consensus.
- Experience in data analytic and visualisation tools e.g. Power BI.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferably in Accounting or Finance, with a solid understanding of Information Technology.
- Work Experience:- (Junior Associate) 1-3 years of experience in an accounting and technology environment.
- Familiarity with software development and concept is an added advantage.
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateApril 30, 2024
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.