Investment Fund Risk Senior
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential.
You are invited to join us if you have:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration;
- 3+ years' experience in Accounting, Finance or similar. Experience at Big 4 firms is preferred;
- Experience in the investment fund industry and in a client-facing role is considered as an asset;
- Must have strong skills in financial risk, statistics and mathematics;
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset;
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills for the purposes of clearly communicating to stakeholders and teams;
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, work autonomously as well as be part of a team;
- Proficient in Excel (VBA knowledge would be appreciated) and database management.
- Knowledge of Python, R, Access or Matlab is considered an asset;
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills;
- Maintain process and workflows documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate, where required;
- Be fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset).
Your future role
Deloitte is looking forward to welcome an experienced talent in our FAS department to its team in Tirana, Albania. We are seeking for dedicated FAS professional that wants to grow within a dynamic international firm.
- Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Develop a sound knowledge of client’s Fund products;
- Assist our clients in the implementation of risk & fund analytics solutions, with a focus on regulatory market risk and performance metrics;
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect, review and validate input data required for analytics computations;
- Ensure the accuracy and the consistency of the internal database to make sure this one is reflecting the client's requirements and the legal constraints;
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality analytics solutions meeting regulatory requirements, clients specific needs and best market practices;
- Develop an expertise in statistical analysis of financial and derivatives instruments;
- Participate in the on-going improvement of our analytics platform's processes and libraries, uses latest technologies to achieve efficiencies and enhance deliverables;
- Participate in the development of our eminence through market / regulatory analysis and articles preparation;
- Be part of a local and international team, exposing with several clients of the main investments funds in Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, France, Belgium, etc.).
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders;
- Influence teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships;
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society;
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal development and constant growth.
- Career pathway and opportunity to constantly grow.
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit.
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services.
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte Offices. Selection process
- We kindly ask you to upload your CV in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviewing process.