The Project Manager for RtR Platforms ensures the RtR Platforms build and deployment are supported by appropriate governance and communication plan. He/she plans the rollout process, testing, training, and implementation sequence and sets up and manages the day-to-day activities, ensuring successful deployment.
- University or master’s degree in a business, financial, commercial, economic, or technical discipline
- 4-6 years in financial management and project management roles in an international environment with demonstrated change management capabilities
- Demonstrated multicultural experience through international work placements
- Seniority and stature to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with people management
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of HEINEKEN culture
- Knowledge of HEINEKEN’s operations, preferably at Group and OpCo level
- OpCo experience, FSS Project experience, OpCo network
- Project management certification
- Professional Accounting Qualifications
- Other languages are an additional benefit.
- Stakeholder Management: Manages the relationship with multiple stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level and manages opposite interests. This requires regular face-to-face communication and interface with key stakeholders throughout these phases. Support in preparation of senior stakeholder meetings as required.
- Maintain project drumbeat: Leads and guides significant, complex, high-risk projects, using highly innovative techniques and/or concerning new products. Monitor the work-stream delivery against plans and objectives on a periodic (weekly and, where necessary, daily) basis. Intervening if conflicts need to be resolved or decisions need to be taken on escalations.
- Resource Management: Leads planning and management of resources for projects, ensuring efficient utilisation of resources with cost efficiency and quality prioritised. Coordinate resource allocation with other projects and priorities to reduce conflict and support efficient resource planning.
- Project administration: Manage project administration and documentation, together with D&T counterpart where relevant.