Corporate Tax Advisory - Senior Consultant to Senior Manager
Our Corporate Tax division helps businesses understand corporate tax matters and comply with ATO filing obligations. We recognise that multinational businesses face obstacles in managing tax across different jurisdictions and we use our local and global expertise to cut through the complexity this entails.
Forming part of the Corporate Tax Advisory team this role will see you:
- Developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior tax consultants
How are you extraordinary?
- You are able to prepare high-quality client-ready deliverables and present to the senior leadership teams for review.
- You actively seek out opportunities for growth, are comfortable challenging the status quo, and enjoy getting out of your comfort zone.
- You have a can-do attitude and are always seeking creative solutions to problems with the help of the right technical tools and a supportive team.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Previous corporate tax experience in either a professional or legal services firm (Experience working in an in-house role will be considered)
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country tax experience
- Ability to produce well-researched and clearly articulated tax opinions.
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable)
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.