Associate/Senior Associate - FM (MBRS) (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Malaysia Financial Management practice provides support to organisations with the goal to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their finance function through services covering Enterprise Performance Management, Finance Strategy & Transformation, Efficient Finance Operations, Finance Shared Services & Outsourcing and Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS) Implementation. Values are delivered through activities such as articulating finance vision and strategy, aligning organisation strategic objectives with long term plans, finance process redesigning and cost reduction through finance process optimization. This position specifically supports the delivery of MBRS Projects and Services.
- Assist Team Members, Managers and Directors in carrying out Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS) related assignments.
- Work within the project team, owning a distinct aspect of the project.
- Implementation and execution of MBRS deliverables with emphasis on ability for project work and provision of outsourcing services for MBRS including product development and user testing on MBRS Conversion Tool and Service, process development and deliverables on outsourcing service for MBRS.
- Diagnosis of concerns and issues and problem-solving through solutions on MBRS-related projects.
- Delivery of MBRS Deliverables to clients including quality review.
- Assist in conducting MBRS training.
- After accumulating appropriate experience, take responsibility in supervising more junior colleagues.
- Support the development of business proposals and presentations.
- Graduate with a Second Upper Class Honors Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university; professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA, etc. would be an added advantage
- 2-3 years work experience in Audit or Accounting with specific emphasis on relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word is required.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skill.
- Energetic, analytical, hardworking and willingness to learn.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.