Senior Manager - Corporate Tax DDX
Our Corporate Tax Delivery & Data Excellence (DDX) team help clients with more consistent, more efficient and cost-effective ways to meet their tax compliance obligations locally and on a regional or worldwide basis. Our diverse and multidisciplinary team bring together skillsets in tax operation models, process reviews, data reviews, technology implementation and solutions, data analytics and insight reporting, and governance.
Forming part of the Tax team this role will play a key role in delivering corporate tax compliance services to a broad range of Financial Services clients of KPMG’s Australian practice, supporting clients using best practice technology including tax return engines, workflow tools and data analytical technology.
- Working collaboratively with high performing teams, leveraging our data delivery tools and technology, to deliver tax compliance and advisory services (including distribution reviews, tax returns and other services) to our Financial Services clients
- Ensuring your work is of a high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time
- Innovating and supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process-based activities to enhance our tools, technology and products that add value to clients
How are you extraordinary?
- You get things done! You’re organised, efficient, and have a high attention to detail to deliver impactful outcomes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are always seeking creative solutions to problems with the help of the right technical tools and a supportive team. You get excited about generating innovative ideas that create value, improve processes, and solve complex problems.
- You have strong interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills and the ability to work well within a team to achieve outcomes
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Strong Australian corporate tax compliance experience, including preparation and/or review of company and trust tax returns, distribution reviews and tax provisions
- The ability to prepare high-quality client-ready deliverables leveraging your excellent attention to detail to prepare income tax returns and tax provisions
- An honest and ethical approach to business and a continuous improvement mindset which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.