Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
Our Melbourne Transfer Pricing team is seeking an experienced consultant to join our close-knit and successful team. As a Consultant, you will play a critical role in delivering exceptional service to both foreign and Australian multinational entities; as well as engaging in new business opportunities for the practice. You will also receive ample opportunities to connect with BDO’s international network of Transfer Pricing professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation in relation to various intercompany transactions
- Develop and implement transfer pricing planning structures
- Assist clients with the preparation of the International Dealings Schedule
- Design and implementation of transfer pricing policies
- Negotiation of Advanced Pricing Arrangements and dispute resolution
- Liaising with local and international clients across a broad range of industries
- Mentoring & reviewing the work of junior team members, where required
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Consulting experience within Transfer Pricing
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- CA/CPA qualification (or completing)
- Knowledge of the Australian Transfer Pricing framework
- Knowledge of recent BEPS developments
- Ability to create and maintain successful client relationships
- Strong written communication and numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple commitments and tasks
What We Offer
At BDO, we provide a firm culture that emphasises professional development, flexibility and the overall wellbeing of our people. We offer numerous benefits and initiatives that help maximise the value and enjoyment you receive from your career. This includes:
- An industry competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Global secondment opportunities
- Monthly & Quarterly awards for high performers
- Regular bonding, social & networking events
- Generous corporate benefits & discounts
- Monthly health & wellness initiatives
- Employee support programs/group
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply or for further information please contact Michelle Lorschy on email@example.com Learn more what we offer at BDO.
Our offices are closed for the holiday season from the 25th December 2023 – 5th January 2024. We look forward to reviewing your application upon our return on Monday, 8th January. BDO wishes you a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
Ideas | People | Trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.