Forensics - Fraud Surveillance Analyst - Deals
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital Forensics and eDiscovery (DFeD) practice, within Forensic Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
Fraud Surveillance Analyst – Managed Services - Deals
At PwC, we are investing in our Execution Managed Services (EMS) business. EMS brings the best of PwC’s advisory capabilities and our operational delivery to help clients solve complex problems. Our Financial Crime team is a critical part of this growth priority area and we are looking for motivated individuals who have a desire/interest to support our clients in delivering some of their most critical operations and programmes. Our EMS team will work with cutting edge technology to provide specialist and complex services to our clients across the region.
What to consider before applying
- This role will be based out of the Jordan office.
- Your flexibility to travel 90% of the time. This means we may require you to work away from your base office location on a regular basis and frequent overnight stays may be required.
As a Fraud Surveillance Analyst, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Analyze the transactional fraud alerts utilizing various fraud tools to detect and prevent fraudulent activity and accounts
- Assist with internal and external fraud reviews
- Advise relevant departments to undertake actions on potential fraudulent transactions, accounts, and disputed transactions
- Subject matter experience in fraud prevention and detection typologies
- Develop investigation reports with outcome and remediation plans
- Provide recommendations to implement fraud alerts and relevant controls
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in fraud surveillance and/or transaction monitoring
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Access
- Demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to speak and understand Arabic and English fluently
- Flexibility to work shifts
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your well-being, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits, and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
The most connected firm through activity-based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities, and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.