Senior Consultant Valuation & Modeling
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Our Valuation & Modelling team is currently looking for a Senior Consultant Valuation and Modeling to join us.
What will your daily activities look like?
You’ll be in working on Modeling/Valuations projects, generally with one staff member for each project or more for bigger projects, working in close collaboration with more senior people in the team. Assignments generally run for approximately 2 to 6 weeks, implying plenty of variety.
Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and foster collaboration across businesses and borders.
Influence clients and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
You will engage in business development internally (e.g. development of new tools, models) and externally (e.g. proposal, eminence and client relationships) with the support of senior people in the team.
Let's talk about you
- You have 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience (i.e. strategic & financial consultancy, in banking and/or financial department within a corporate environment). Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA program is a plus.
- Extensive experience with valuations, investment analysis and building financial models in Excel is a must. You also have strong analytical skills and are accurate, result-oriented, with an eye for quality and able to recognize your clients’ needs;
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Tableau, PowerBI and/or coding such as VBA, SQL and Python is a plus.
- You can think in solutions, can switch quickly and have an interest in complex issues.
- You are pro-active and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have solid writing and presentation skills as well as good communication skills, being able to persuade and influence.
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.