IT Audit - Associate (ITGC) - Amman
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
Controls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries. In Controls Assurance, we are using our latest tools to help digitize the way we deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation.
As part of the team you'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that's more than just numbers. We're constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward-looking.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You’ll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
We are looking for driven, high achieving and high potential individuals to join our Controls Assurance team.
As a CA Associate, you will be managing engagements and will be responsible for designing and developing ways to automate and reimagine audits.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working in a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex client engagements
- Developing and managing client relationships.
Essential skills and experience:
- Computer science graduate, or related field.
- up to 2 years experience in covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Network and Cyber security knowledge
- technical understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/ 400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Good understanding with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, Ui Path.
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/ or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting is preferable.
- Commercial acumen and an interest in how complex organisations operate
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, excellent reporting / presentation writing skills
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.