Loans Transformation (Product Owner), Vice President
Who we are looking for
Candidate required for Transformation Initiatives linked to GD Simplification. We are seeking a self-motivated candidate to fill the role of Product Owner for our Loan HQ team to engage and interact with our Loan Servicing teams and IT support teams on increasing the automation of our loan product as well as supporting the deployment of the Loan HQ Platform to the business.
End state goal of Loan HQ is to replace all manual and offline manual processes for loans and create a Loan HQ Platform which will embody all processes relating to loans and their servicing.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Product Owner you will
- Lead design discussions with the business at State Street, our Clients, vendors and IT
- Responsible for driving execution for key milestones across workstreams in a timely and cost effective manner
- Be the architect and where applicable the subject matter expert for multiple technology-business functions or draft in SME expertise as and when required
- Collaborate with business analysts and business users to gather requirements and write stories in RTC/JIRA to guide the milestones towards the target end state
- Work with business analysts and developer team to refine requirements and generate Acceptance Criteria for stories
- Plan out with QA and business teams UAT and BUAT testing (respectively)
- Collaborate with business teams and developers to plan PROD installation
- Communicate progress and timelines to senior management as needed
- Be accountable for milestone delivery dates
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking needed
- Knowledge of or work experience of loans and loan applications such as Wall Street Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to Navigate architecture and structure related to IT deployment projects
- Strong industry and product knowledge across the loans spectrum
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or economics related fields.
- 10 years’ experience in the loan product
- 05 years experience in systems migrations related projects
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- $140,000 - $222,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.