Associate/Senior Associate - Technology Consultant (Petaling Jaya)
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking for a experienced Technology Consultant for the Technology Consulting practice. Working in this practice, you will work collaboratively in teams, to help solve Client’s problems quickly. You will analyse, advise and deliver digital solutions for some of the most pressing issues facing business and society. We look to recruit those keen to grow their career in technology and who are interested in solving business issues in an innovative and sustainable manner. People who are passionate about continually adapting their skills and building their knowledge quickly will thrive with us.
Join us and be empowered to learn, grow and make your mark.
- Lead or assist ERP or other Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) solution enablement initiatives
- Lead or assist Pre/Post Implementation Review, Regulatory Compliance
- Review, Business Process Improvement and IT/Technical Due Diligence initiatives
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise for ERP / SaaS / Finance / Supply Chain / Procurement / HR knowledge area
- Provide support during testing, training, and implementation of ERP / SaaS solutions
- Define to-be state of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Assist with development/deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ state
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Involve in business process improvement engagements
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes Define to-be state of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ state effectively
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcome
- A Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Finance & Accounting or any related field.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience which include any of the following: ERP / SaaS implementation, system review, Pre/Post Implementation Review, Regulatory Compliance Review, Business Process Improvement, and IT/Technical Due Diligence
- Good understanding of ERP / SaaS solution or any ERP / SaaS solutions related processes (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement or Human Resource)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment, handle multiple tasks and react swiftly to problems and issues
- Have an eye for detail, quality sentient and result oriented
- Sound business acumen and teamwork qualities
- Reliable and Accountable
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver quality result within set deadlines
- Strong client service mind-set
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; both English and Malay Language preferred
Closing Date: April 30, 2024
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.