Associate - Strategy and Transactions, Economics Advisory (2024 Grads)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s Economics Advisory Practice solves problems in policy, strategy, international development and commercial decision-making by applying economics thinking, frameworks, and specialized analytical tools. We work closely with a range of government and private sector clients to address their most pressing challenges.
Our Economics Advisory team is going through an exciting period of growth, and we are looking for economic consultants to join our team in Singapore.
As an Associate, you will play an active role on our engagement teams, providing robust and high-quality analysis to support the successful delivery of projects that tackle the most prominent development, policy, and business concerns.
Our diverse client portfolio will build your capabilities in high-quality analysis, managing complex stakeholder relationships, and assumption development. In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, formal training, and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose.
- Team member who will tasked with delivering specific work streams of projectsQuickly develop economic and consulting toolkits including problem-solving, modelling, data analytics, primary research, report writing, and effective synthesisConduct quantitative and qualitative research to analyze economic trends, market dynamics, and industry developments. Assist in the preparation of economic reports, feasibility studies, and impact assessmentsDevelop and maintain economic models and databasesStay abreast of latest economic research, methodologies, and industry advancementsParticipate actively in professional development opportunities and leverage internal resources to enhance your skill set
What we are looking for
- Degree in economics with a strong academic track record. Master's degree is a plusHighly motivated, engaged, and analyticalExperience in a consulting/client facing environmentDemonstrate strong problem-solving abilitiesEither through internships and/or coursework, demonstrate experience in areas such as macroeconomic assessments, economic and social impact analysis, econometrics, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, regulatory analysisStrong interest and awareness of key economic topics including but not limited to country growth prospects, government policies, and international and economic development (e.g., infrastructure development, sustainability, social sector development and economic growth)Strong numerical, writing, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, driven, and exhibit willingness to learn and work collaboratively
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- You may expect two interview rounds with the hiring team.
- Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- Please note that applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To learn more about careers in EY, please visit Careers at EY or connect with us on social media (Facebook or Instagram) to hear from our people about their EY careers.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.