External Audit Sydney - 6 Month Contracts
Are you ready to unlock Your Potential Down Under? Join Us in Australia for a Working/Holiday Experience in External Audit
Looking for an opportunity where you can elevate your audit career by gaining international experience, while also explore the wonders of Australia? We’re seeking CA qualified/part-qualified individuals to join our KPMG Australia Audit team on 6 month short term contracts
Joining our KPMG Australia Audit team means working in an environment where you will grow with us. You will be part of an agile and flexible working environment and supported with learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits that will support you to thrive with us.
Our Audit & Assurance team provides value to our clients through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services. We collaborate with a broad range of clients including ASX listed organisations, private companies, and family businesses.
We currently have opportunities in our market leading External Audit division across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high-profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
How are you Extraordinary
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.