Senior Accounts Executive (Corporate Services Specialist)
AccVisory Private Limited
We are a public accounting firm providing accounting, assurance, corporate secretarial, tax and business advisory services.
We are approved training employers under the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCA) schemes.
We are looking for individuals who seek to acquire challenging practical experience in our public accounting practice.
Visit www.accvisory.com for more information about us.
- Work on accounting, corporate secretarial, tax and related assignments under the supervision of managers and directors, to ensure that these assignments are executed based on the relevant professional requirements;
- Assist to prepare full set of management accounts and consolidated financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts for clients and other external stakeholders;
- Provide guidance and supervise the work of junior colleagues on the accounting and related assignments;
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients; and
- Liaise with external tax and audit service providers of our clients, where necessary.
Career Roles and Responsibilities:
As a senior accounts executive, your primary roles and responsibilities are set out below:
- Liaising with clients to obtain supporting documents for the preparation of the management accounts.. Identifying and highlight accounting issues.
- Record and process all business transactions in the accounting system using double-entry accounting.
- Ensure that accurate data are entered into the accounting system.
- Retrieve reports from the accounting system management or audit purposes.
- Assist to prepare period-end management accounts such as profit or loss statement, statement of financial statements and relevant supporting schedules.
- Prepare consolidation accounts.
- Drafting of unaudited financial statements with or without consolidations.
- Assist in accounting related administrative work, such as archiving of accounting files.
- Act in accordance with professional standards when providing accounting services.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) to drive transformation through innovation and digitalization to support the firm’s objectives; and
- Keep abreast with new software and technology within the market that can increase productivity and efficiency of the practice.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under ACCA, SCAQ and ICAEW schemes Minimum 1-2 years accounting/audit work experience in a public accounting firm
- Proactive, committed and a team player Possess strong interpersonal skills Possess initiative and ability to work independently.
- Approved Training Organization (ATO)
- Flexible Working Arrangement (FWA)
- Training you to become a professional auditor/ accountant/ business advisors through on-the-job trainings
- Challenging and fulfilling career growth
- Dynamic working practices and environment
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.