- Perform statutory audit in various industries.
- Preparation of audit working papers and audited financial statements in compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Interact / liaise with client on audit assignments and report to superior on audit issue.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification that is recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. Those who are sitting for their final stage of professional examination can also apply.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience for Audit Senior position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to travel outstation for work assignments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and improve on knowledge and skills.