Reporting consultant - Global Manufacturing Brand
Listed chemical brand - stable and excellent platform
Work with a high performing team, across multiple business units
Our client is a MNC Chemical industry. They hold a unique competitive in the range of products and technologies they carry. With more than 35 manufacturing sites and 60 more offices around world, they are providing high quality oil products to their clients including manufacturing, retail and service industry.
Report to Finance manager, you will be wholly responsible for:
- Independently manage the overall financial month-end close, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded in compliance with local and IFRS regulation
- In charge of GL and fixed assets sub module;
- Work as an important partner to business finance team to support on the needs of payment, audit, statutory filing, etc.
- Assist Finance Manager in implementing internal controls and process improvements
- Support finance manager on ad hoc projects
We are looking for a proactive candidate with experienced overall accounting, reporting skills. The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong accounting and reporting exposure to both domestic & oversea
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in accounting and finance with a proven track record for delivery.
- Fluent English, strong stakeholder management with different stakeholders
- A high level of technical accounting knowledge is required of both Chinese GAAP and US GAAP.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (Report to Foreigner)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with SAP and Hyperion systems is a plus.
- Competitive salary; based on experience & background
- Fantastic platform with excellent career prospects
- Interest set of projects - provide insight and value add improvements on existing financial reporting processes
- Fantastic career step with international exposure
By submitting an application for this role, you agree to Michael Page collecting your personal data (possibly sensitive data), sharing it with third parties and where applicable exporting it to parties outside of mainland China.