Your role will involve varied aspects of accounting for these businesses. You will report to a Financial Controller, working in a small cohesive and motivated accounts team, with your own area of responsibility, whilst still having a hands on approach to helping out the team where necessary.
A prestigious international organisation with a base in Chatham, UK is now looking to expand the team further to support the Management Accountant and Financial Controller
- Reconciling and maintaining the Aged Debtors.
- Reconciling and maintaining the Aged Creditors.
- Processing purchase invoices on the software
- Preparing the mid-month and month-end payment runs for approval
- Entering supplier payments and customer receipts
- Bank reconciliation for multicurrency accounts
- Communication with banks when required
- Review, payment and booking for staff expense claim forms
- Payment of salaries
- General ledger updating and reconciling control accounts, preparing them for year-end audit - Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Assisting with the financial year end and audit procedures
- AAT, CIMA, ACCA Studier
- Confident use of the Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, and Excel Profile -
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work - Extremely organised with a high attention to detail -
- Pro-active approach to new challenges
A Competitive Salary and Benefits Package