This is an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join an established company based in South Oxfordshire on a temporary basis, with the potential for the role to become permanent after a temporary period.
The client is renowned in their field and experiencing a period of growth. They offer flexible hours and one day a week working from home.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Posting of Purchase Invoices into the system and communicating with suppliers to resolve queries as required
- Sales reporting, including raising invoices and communicating with customers to resolve queries
- Reviewing staff expenses to ensure they are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Chasing outstanding debt through both written and verbal communication
- General office responsibilities including answering the phone, printing, filing etc
- Preparation of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support to the Finance team for any day to day accounting issues.
- Providing adhoc analysis as required to support decisions as required from all areas of the business (including Sales, Operations, Installations)
- Provide support to the annual audit process
- Preparation of weekly payment runs and supplier management
The Accounts Assistant will be/have:
- Immediately available
- Experience in a similar role, namely both in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with chasing debts over the phone
- Computer literate and experience using Financial systems
- One day a week working from home
- Immediate start
- Potential for permanent position after temporary period
- Flexible hours