Flow Risk Specialist
As a Flow Risk Specialist you will be part of a European Flow Risk team where you will manage the credit risk in the portfolio for small applications (&< EUR 1,000,000) portfolio in Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). You will do this by monitoring the portfolio and (automated) decisions and adjust these were required in coordination with the credit department, sales organization and the Group Risk functions.
New vacancy video or link to the videoDay to day:
- Monitor and analyze process, scorecard and portfolio performance and pro-actively inform management about required actions
- Design, implement & maintain of automated credit decision tools and processes in line with business requirements and the procedural and regulatory frameworks, in order to ensure efficient and effective use of decision-tools
- Initiate and coordinate improvements based on monitoring activities that you undertake
- Lead- and or actively participate in projects to enhance the credit risk management processes and performance
- Liaise and work together with many different (international) stakeholders
- Interact with IT and define requirements for the application process.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Click this link for an overview of all the benefits in your region.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”Essentials:
- Vocational or Master’s degree in (business) economics, or financial econometrics or a comparable study
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the risk domain
- Experience in an analytical/statistical role, explicit DLL business knowledge or credit experience is required
- Analytical skills, able to work with larger datasets, to create meaningful management information/reports
- Commercial, analytical, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills
- Empathic and good at building relationships
- Customer centric
- Fluent in English
- Working relationship with Risk Benelux
- Proficiency in Dutch language
- Candidates based in The Netherlands or Belgium will be prioritized
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLLSettling in
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to know:
- Deadline for application: December 17th
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information about the process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Natascha Hooi via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more info about the role, please contact hire manager Anna Baranaowska via email@example.com Stefan Soeterboek via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.