Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants, Wealth Mangers and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone.
Our Wealth Management team is growing in key locations across the UK and makes a fantastic partnership with accountancy where we can offer Tax advice and Wealth Management in the same office for our clients.The role
We are looking for a Diploma qualified Para-Planner to join our team.
Working as part of the Financial Planning Support Team, you will need to provide high quality and accurate support to Financial Planners.Key accountabilities
- To provide technical and research support to the planners
- To assist the support team and compliance department when required
- Prepare suitability reports
- Prepare review reports
- Prepare summary of recommendations for processing team
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards
- Question the planner’s recommendations if applicable
- Discuss any cases that are not clear with your line manager or compliance manager.
- Collate (or complete) application forms
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of firm centralised investment proposition and relevant internal procedures
- Ensure client records are maintained and information is correctly recorded on intelliflo
- CII Level 4 Diploma
- Experienced of working within an Independent Financial Adviser practice
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Thrive working as part of a team
- Strong IT skills, MS Office, Work, Excel and Outlook
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional exams and subscription and much more.Contact us
We are looking for three things in particular
- Be a good colleague - work well with your colleagues in Azets and help them achieve our collective goals
- Be ambitious - Whether that be academically, professionally, or commercially we want you to strive to be your best
- Do the right thing - We are an advice-based business, and the quality of our advice is paramount