Tax & Legal Services - Tax - CT / Direct Tax Technology - Senior Manager - Dubai
Job Description & SummaryA career within Tax Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with senior Information Technology professionals within PwC, as well as with our clients, in order to provide specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding the technical application aspects of our tax technology solutions.
Our team is responsible for acting as the direct liaison with information technology professionals at PwC and our clients by providing specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues with our tax technology solutions. You’ll focus on utilising proprietary web applications and managing technology support.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join the team, supporting our clients primarily in the area of Direct Tax technology. Core responsibilities and requirements for the job are:
- Tax provision technology implementations (Longview, TRCS, OTP, etc):
- Technical design discussions with clients re year end process best practices;
- Tax accounting knowledge to identify potential calculation/system challenges and present options to clients
- Understand the requisite strengths, weaknesses and nuances of each of the systems, be able to articulate this to clients and internal stakeholders as part of exploratory discussions and be able to support the team with configuration;
- Pillar Two technology and data project lead:
- Understand the Pillar Two rules, interaction with other tax reporting and compliance processes;
- Knowledge of the data requirements, the challenges associated and be able to articulate this to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Lead Pillar Two data analysis, process analysis and eventually technology implementations for clients
- CT and statutory reporting compliance implementations:
- Technical design discussions with clients regarding CT and stat reporting compliance process best practice;
- Knowledge to support the technology implementation process;
- Discuss the different solutions and how to use ancillary technology to automate/streamline the process.
Across all projects, accountable for the successful end-to-end implementation and Go Live for clients.
Preferred Expertise and background:
- 8+ years’ experience in Tax Accounting / Corporate Direct Taxes from a multinational company or/and Big Four or/and software vendor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?
YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.