Analyst, Securities Processing
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Analyst, Securities Processing
The Analyst in Securities Processing is responsible for the review and processing of trade directives to various sub custodians for settlement across all global markets. The analyst will be responsible for communicating with various internal and external partners to facilitate the accurate and timely reflection of trades, as well as the timely resolution of inquiries.
In this role, the analyst will be required to develop a depth and breadth of knowledge related to global securities and market guidelines to understand the processing requirements. The role, part of the larger department supports teams around all Northern Trust locations.
This is an entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of trade activity received from various sources.
- Provide support to internal partners through resolution of trade inquiries to meet client needs.
- Work effectively as a team member but also independently.
- Communicate with external parties to review and resolve trade discrepancies to ensure timely settlement.
- Ability to troubleshoot and exhaust all resources prior to referring to team members and management.
- Ability to build relationships with internal partners to increase knowledge base and resolve trade queries.
- A College or University degree or relevant work experience is preferred.
- Industry knowledge of financial instruments preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to multitask is required.
- Customer Service orientation is required.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.