Senior Manager – Revenue Assurance
This is an excellent opportunity to join the IQ EQ Group Finance Team as a senior leader to drive revenue capture and improved working capital management. This is a newly created critical role to improve end to end processes around time entry, billing and working capital management of Group subsidiaries. Key objectives of the role are to ensure that there is no revenue leakage, and that cash is billed, and collected as rapidly as possible.
The ideal candidate will take a hands-on approach to ensure that controls around revenue recognition and cash collection are effective as well as supporting the cash collection to improve the balance sheet of the Group, working with the in-finance and operational teams in various countries to enhance current process and instil best practice.
You will be an integral part of our organisation, building exceptional relationships across our 25 jurisdictions, driving delivery through others, operating in a collaborative way to ensure we improve our end-to-end revenue management processes.
Key aspects of the role
- Assess balance sheet receivables and design a comprehensive program to enhance debtor and accrued income days by prioritising the most significant opportunities.
- Create a Group-wide policy for time entry, accruing, billing, and revenue collection to ensure consistency and effectiveness now and for the future.
- Collaborate with the in-country management teams to understand revenue capture processes and align them with best practices and Group policies.
- Implement measures to tightly control staff time entry and utilisation rates.
- Develop KPI dashboarding to effectively measure financial and key control benefits.
- Work closely with the in-country finance and operational teams to optimise billing processes, including accelerating bill generation and increasing advance billing volumes.
- Collaborate with Client Service Directors to support the resolution of significant debt positions, exploring outsourcing solutions for recovery, as necessary.
- Analytically review accrued revenue to ensure no aged amounts and expedite billing processes.
- Devise and implement credit control standards across the Group, dedicating appropriate resources to cash collection in each business.
- Elevate the importance and profile of cash generation as a key deliverable for all client service teams through training programs, incentivisation, and clear visibility of KPIs.
- Foster change through others
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in working capital management in in a multi-jurisdictional Group.
- Experience in financial services or legal/accountancy based businesses.
- Experience in Private Equity and leveraged businesses an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of PowerBI reporting would be advantageous.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.