Collateral Management - Asociate2
An opportunity exists working in a challenging environment within the Collateral Management Operations team which is part of the State Street Global Delivery Middle Office Organisation.
For the right candidate this represents a good opportunity to gain extensive knowledge of Collateral Management operations and onboarding. This position is an opportunity for a recent graduate or second jobber to gain exposure to and invaluable knowledge of the fast growing business within the Collateral Management Operations team.
What you will be responsible for
As an Associate 2 you will:
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to problem-solve for complex issues with clients, counterparties and other internal teams.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, custodians and brokers to ensure timely effective processing of requests.
- Prepares, completes, and reviews standard client reporting.
- Performs transaction processing tasks within the business unit as necessary
- Oversees and trains cross-cultural team daily processing
What we valueThese skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self- motivated, flexible, personable
- Good working knowledge of software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and an understanding of the rudimentary aspects of the
- global financial industry and also to Collateral Management would be advantageous
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3+ years’ relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business-related major, Accounting or Finance preferred.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
The range quoted above applies to the role in the location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the location above, the applicable range could differ.
Salary Range:$41,600 - $60,320 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.