Risk Advisory and Assurance - Internal Audit Experienced Associate or Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Advisory and Assurance team is dynamic and growing, with new opportunities at Experienced Associate or Senior Associate levels. As a valued member of the team you will be delivering Risk Advisory and Assurance services, primarily Internal Audit services, to some of the leading insurance and reinsurance companies on the island.
A career within Risk Advisory and Assurance services will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to our clients.
Experienced Associate or Senior Associate
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive internal audit and re/insurance experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll work to understand our client’s existing processes while making constructive suggestions for improvements. You’ll assess the design and operating effectiveness of key controls, validate data for completeness and accuracy, follow risk management and compliance procedures, keep up-to-date with developments in areas relevant to your clients and communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal forms, to your clients and your other team members.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject from an accredited university;
- Minimum 12 months of relevant audit experience gained working in a Big 4 or consulting environment (candidates with a minimum of 24 months will be considered at the Senior Associate level);
- Experience in internal or external audit;
- Experience of assessing internal controls over financial reporting;
- Working knowledge of insurance, enterprise risk management and regulatory compliance will be advantageous;
- Ability to effectively integrate and communicate with both clients and members of the engagement team; and
- Proof of progress made towards CPA/CA/ACA/ACCA/CIA (fully qualified candidates will be considered for Senior Associate).
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.