Legal Entity Accounting, ENO #230589
As a part of Financial Accounting – International entities team would be:
- Generation, control, analysis and review of entity level books and records in IFRS, local country GAAP and US GAAP
- Production of local financial statements
- Reporting of entity level IFRS, Local and US GAAP trial balance and disclosure information to the Group (Consolidating team)
- Communicating to stakeholders, senior management, Boards and Audit Committees legal entity accounting results, issues, and control matters
Your future colleagues
You join our Financial Accounting Team in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the country. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- CPA or Chartered Accountant or professional with aspiration to build career in financial accounting domain within the financial industry, preferably Investment Banking experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and PeopleSoft would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.