Finance Manager - US Renal
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Join us as we revolutionize the treatment landscape and help improve patient lives worldwide.
Baxter plans to spin off our ~$5B Kidney Care segment into an independent, publicly traded company. The new standalone entity will leverage our nearly 70-year legacy in acute therapies and home and in-center dialysis to provide best-in-class care to the people we serve. With its own investment priorities and enhanced management focus, the company will be better positioned to pursue growth opportunities and invest in innovation. We will build on our leadership in the kidney care space, fueled by our steadfast focus on innovation, our passion for patients and their families and our expertise in operational excellence.
This is where you can make an impact.
Your Role At Baxter:
The Manager supports the Kidney Care function. The position requires collaboration with function leadership, regional, global finance, and other cross functional partners across the financial planning and analysis activities
What You'll be Doing:
- Lead one of the largest function planning process (Plan, Forecasts, LRP) in collaboration with key business partners.
- Implement strategy, scope, and process related to financial planning and management reporting, and demonstrate continual improvement in crafting a work environment that supports cross-functional team efficiency and collaboration.
- Prepare the Monthly/Quarterly Results Review, periodic LBE’s working closely with market leadership. Participate and lead monthly reviews of results.
- Drive beneficial insight through strategic evaluations, financial simulations, and excel modelling to provide insightful recommendations and support to achieve short-and long-term business objectives.
- Create financial models to assess project return on investment and associated risks and opportunities related to key investment programs.
- Drive improved data analytics for function leadership and business partners.
- Facilitate interpretation and understanding of data, identify risks, develop recommendations and implement solutions.
- Drive and own financial initiatives alignment with function along with updates in FP&A process.
- Act as trusted business partner, using financial, and business expertise to drive financial decisions.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- MBA, CPA, preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally with finance and non-finance professionals at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative, analytical thinking, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, ability to operate independently with broad scope of responsibility under minimal supervision and under challenging time constraints.
- Demonstrated appropriate level of leadership experience to lead and influence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (JDE), Alteryx, Tableau, and Cognos BI preferred
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with accounting and strong business acumen
- Time management and influencing skills to drive initiative through complexity and change.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead multiple priorities
- Initiative, accountability, and integrity with attention to details
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve with willingness to challenge the status quo
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. The estimated base salary for this position is $104,000 to $143,000 annually. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position. We may pay more or less than of the anticipated range based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply and are selected for an interview.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.