Senior Fund Accountant (No2) - Solutions Team
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients' hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Facilitate and deliver on migration of existing and new fund services clients and structures from legacy / manual to strategic architecture (eFront) across multiple fund services locations globally to ensure consistency of experience, processes and scale. Ensuring data, system and process set ups are comprehensive and correct in line with global profiles and workflows
Role is for qualified accountants with experience in accounting for alternative fund structures and eFront system solution (both mandatory).
- Work with the team to deliver on a varied portfolio of clients (existing and new) for end-to-end migration and onboarding to strategic system (eFront)
- Set up new existing fund structures in eFront for end-to-end accounting and administration, including but not limited to fund configuration, chart of accounts, accounting data, investor and investment records etc
- Escalate in a timely manner any data, documentation or procedural issues, internally and with the clients as required.
- Contribute fund accounting and eFront experience and expertise to the design of migration / onboarding plans for new clients
- Timely delivery of committed dates for onboardings and migrations against the allocated portfolio of existing and new clients
- Accurate and timely reporting of status to lead for the project
- ACCA qualified with 2-3 years’ experience in a funds related business
- Knowledge of eFront is essential.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised and work to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work well in a team
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.