Payroll Executive (Govt)
As a member of the Payroll Department, you will be responsible for pre and post payroll activities which includes maintaining payroll records, payroll processing and filing of IR8A. For more details, please refer to job description below.
With a strong team of more than 300 headcount, our client is a trusted partner providing superior value-added finance services to the healthcare industry. In addition to great job stability amidst this uncertain market, our client is also an Accredited Training Organization.
- Maintain complete and updated employee records relating to remuneration
- Perform payroll processing
- Review and analyse variances in manpower expenses
- Involved in month-end closing and reconciliation
- Process staff claims, IR8A and other tax related filings
- Prepare CPF contribution reports, and handle refunds if any
- Work closely with internal and external on payroll matters
- Handle employees' enquiries
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- GCE O Level or Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent
- 1 year payroll or related experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high transactional environment
This is a permanent opportunity within the Payroll team and senor positions can be considered for candidates with more experience. We are also hiring for other finance departments.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.