Regional Accounting Manager/ Assistant Manager (MNC)
The position is whole-rounded and will cover across Financial Accounting, Treasury, FP&A and even project management related functions
Our client is a global technology company headquartered in UK
- Responsible for the month end of APAC subsidiaries financial statements; reconciliation; analyse for management review and decision
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of IFRS accounting standard and maintain data capture.
- Treasury management including update and monitor daily bank balance. Preparing regular payment arrangement
- Assist in annual budgeting, forecasting and cost allocation
- Handle tax matters and filings according to local regulations (including application and tax filings processes for Corp tax, GST tax and register etc)
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external auditors for interim / annual statutory audit
- Monitoring KPIs set by management and improving DSO status
- Participate in system implementation, development and enhancement
- Handle all kind of accounting queries from APAC countries to ensure the compliance with group policy as well as the local statutory requirement
- University graduate, Degree in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, ACCA / HKICPA member or equivalent
- At least 8 years relevant experience with 3 years in supervisory role; audit experience will be an advantage
- Previous experience in ERP systems is preferred
- Knowledge in IFRS16, HK, & PRC compliance regulations, knowledge of Singapore tax system would be a plus
- A Good team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, analytical, detail minded, well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel occasionally
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pearl Chiu on +852 3412 4816.