Assistant / Executive , Accounts
WELCOME TO RSM IN MALAYSIA
At RSM, we believe in the development of our people and we strive to be the firm of choice for individuals to work in. Whether you are just beginning your journey or looking for a new opportunity, we welcome you to learn more about the career options in RSM and be part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Management Reporting – maintaining a full set of accounts; preparation of monthly management accounts and the required accounting schedules.
- Bookkeeping – entry into accounting system: sales & purchases invoices, expenses, capital expenditure, staff claims and preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of GST Reports and submission of GST returns
- Liaising with auditors and tax agent – preparation of the year-end financial statements and supporting schedules for external audit/tax purposes and attending to auditors’/tax agent’s queries.
- To execute a portfolio of accounting clients under guidance of accounting manager/supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Part/Final level ACCA / CIMA
- At least 4-6 years relevant experience is required.
- Able to keep full set of accounts and closing of monthly accounts
- Hands-on experience in Accounting for GST and familiar with GST coding
- Experience in accounting systems (Quickbook/UBS/MYOB) will be an advantage.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Mandarin.
- Motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
- Willing to learn, possess positive attitude, client service mentality and good interpersonal skills
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified.