Disputes Specialist with Romanian
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- acting as a Business Partner to OpCos (e.g. Cash/ Pre Legal Collectors, Sales, Customer Service,) in order to provide timely and accurate data and ensure effective collections
- managing customer relationship accounts and ensure a high level of service is provided at all times
- handling incoming and outgoing calls with customers
- regularly updating the Team Leader about developments and progress of collections opportunities and issues
- ensuring process controls, policies and compliance are adhered to and suggest any improvements as appropriate
- driving own personal development in Finance specific skills and business knowledge of implementing his/her development plan
- working on UK shifts.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- Romanian at C1 level - English at C1
- ability to deal with resistance
- experience related to Order to Cash/Customer Service area
- Experience with SAP and Excel systems
- understanding of end2end Order to Cash process
- customer service relatable experience
- business knowledge
- written and verbal communication skills
- experience in multi-national environment (incl. Shared Services Centres)
- mind-set and Behaviours aligned with HEINEKEN Finance Behaviours.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.