Audit Senior Managers, Life Insurance sector - Top 10 firm
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
This large accountancy firm's insurance audit department is expected to grow significantly in the next few years based on recent audit tender results.
As an Audit Senior Manager, you'll be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Insurance clients.
The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as daily tasks such as:
- Leading a field work team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors on all salient points arising from audits
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA (or international equivalent)
- Extensive external audit experience with financial services clients, ideally in the Insurance sector
- Candidates with life insurance audit experience are particularly welcome
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of FRS, IFRS and topical matters relevant to insurance audits
- Experience in IFRS 17, US GAAP, Solvency II and CASS rules preferable, though not essential
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mind-set
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Significant growth in the next few years based on recent audit tender results.
- Excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team.
- Forge strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Visa sponsorship (if required)
- Relocation allowance (if required)