Experienced Associate, Deals Advisory
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market-ready professionals and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large-scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you’ll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of an infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in-the-moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate, and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- At least 1 year of relevant transaction advisory services experience post qualification
- Experience in financial due diligence, strong external audit background, and sound knowledge of M&A activities
- Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance or any other relevant disciplines and/or a professional accounting qualification.
- Working knowledge of IFRS, Malaysian Companies’ Act 1965, and the Code of Mergers and Takeovers.
- Knowledge in corporate finance (e.g. listing rules, financial modeling), preferably from merchant or investment banks is an added advantage.
- Excellent written communication: able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles and get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Excellent presentation skills: is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings and can present to an internal as well as external audience.
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.