Associate - Risk, Performance, Governance and Controls (Risk Services)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryOur team works closely with engagement teams, PwC leadership, PwC counsel, and other groups within PwC to identify and manage practice matters.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and addressing client needs including leading client discussions and meetings;
- Maintaining client relationships;
- Conducting and reviewing detailed fieldwork - understand, evaluate, and test the design and operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients;
- Delegating appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team; and Proactively contributing to the growth of our practice, reporting to Partners, Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers on business development including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development, team development, and other new departmental initiatives.
- Preferably a degree in Accounting, Business Information Systems (BIS) or any other related field of study.
- ACCA/ ACA / CPA Australia and /or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport-size photo
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.