Sr. Analyst, Loan Operations
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Responsible for processing transactions involving booking and servicing mortgage loans, commercial loans for clients
- Provide input to process changes which would result in greater operational efficiency
- Identify, document and disseminate new procedures and controls for the Loan Ops team
- Assists in preparation of documentation required for audits within the Loan Ops team
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required / preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Understanding of banking procedures is required
- Knowledge on financial instruments and basic terminology related to custody services is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills is required
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification / or studying towards, is preferred
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.