Reinsurance Account Driver (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Reinsurance Account Driver (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing, and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self, and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
PwC Tax Information Reporting, a professional of the insurance sector (PSA) is looking for resources eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment to support its growth.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Be in charge of the day-to-day management of a portfolio of reinsurance captives;
- Support our clients in their regulatory and accounting requirements (under IFRS, Lux Gaap) and ensure timely and accurate regulatory filings;
- Assist our clients in their compliance and general management duties;
- Support our client in their risks analysis;
- Be in charge of risk management reviews;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance): feasibility analysis, and portfolio transfer;
- Manage the project team to ensure successful delivery;
- Prepare insurance proposals;
- Keep good relationship with clients and generate new business opportunities from related channels.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- A degree in accounting, finance or assimilated;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in reinsurance captive management (incl. insurance accounting);
- Fluency in English; working proficiency in French or German is a plus;
- A systematic thinking and strong communication skills;
- You are flexible and able to effectively manage priorities;
- You are able to shape and lead the successful completion of project deliverables and solutions;
- You are able to initiate, grow and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- An interview with the technical team
- An interview with an HR recruiter
- A partner interview
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.