Internal Auditor, Principal
As a Principal Auditor, you will be a key member of the Internal Audit team, contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of the risk-based Internal Audit plan. As you would expect at a large and complex organisation, no two audits are alike.
An established, Private Equity backed utilities firm providing services to millions of people across Yorkshire.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Shaping and delivering different styles of audit, including controls audits, programme audits, action plan audits and culture audits, to expected time, cost and quality standards.
* Steward and peer reviews of the delivery of audits and investigations.
* Drafting impactful reports, including the use of dashboards for visual effect.
* Carrying out audit and advisory work in response to adhoc requests from the business.
* Liaising with other assurance providers to understand the wider assurance coverage in the area being audited.
* Degree educated or professionally qualified and member of a professional Accounting Body, Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors.
* Post qualification experience of internal or external audit
* Ability to deliver or lead multiple audits and projects at once, ensuring delivery to agreed time, cost and quality standards
* Confident to work on own initiative, bringing solutions to potential problems
* Sound understanding of business processes, including financial systems, procurement and contract management, and operations
Competitive salary plus benefits, please contract Luke Ranns for more information.