Partner Markets Finance Manager
The responsibilities of this role fall under 3 areas: Financial Close and control, Business Finance Support, and Finance Management across Partner Markets (PM)
Education, Experience & Skills
- CA, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum 3 years post-qualified experience
- Requires a qualified accountant who can balance multiple priorities, have strong communication to manage stakeholders, and proactively spot and act on risks and opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and build strong working relationship across Commercial and Other Functions across Partner Markets
Financial Close & Control
- Support Regional Finance Managers on submission of month-end journals, intercompany transactions, cost center creation, etc,
- Headcount Reporting and Management
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- PM Cost Centre Structure maintenance and management
- Proactively implement process improvement
Business Finance Support
- P2P: partner with business on any payment issues and escalations to ensure correct route to P2P contacts and timely resolutions.
- Credit Note Process: primary support for finance queries, templates, and maintenance of local SOP
- Finance support for activities that span across Partner Markets (rather than regional/market focus)
- Management Monitoring: Ensure robust completion of management monitoring as agreed at PM RMCB
- Finance Contracts Management: TPRM, payments and engagements
- Legacy and Lavender Legacy issues management and tracking
- Bank Mandates management
Adhoc requests/ projects supporting Partner Markets Commercial Team or Finance Director
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.