Senior Manager - Corporate Financing | Global Treasury Center | Corporate Services
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced treasury professional to join our Global Treasury Center in the capacity of Senior Manager – Corporate Financing.
Overview of the role
The job holder will support the management of debt facilities provided by the Global Treasury Center, Egypt to Al Futtaim businesses across the Real estate, Automotive, Retail, Contracting, and Healthcare divisions in Egypt. Facilities include working capital, Revolving Credit Facilities, and Project Finance Facilities. Key activities will include loan documentation, loan operations, analysis, and reporting of covenants and undertakings with lenders and agencies.What you will do
- Handle and monitor bank debt including:
- Term loans
- Handle loan operations and relationships with lenders
- Handle the communication with business units in terms of reporting, covenant monitoring.
- Post execution of facility transactions, in charge of meeting CPs requirements.
- Prepare loan drawdown requests with related supporting documents.
- Insure interest rate setting and fee advice.
- Arrange for WCFs to limit requirements for Egypt businesses and coordinate with relationship banks.
- Monitoring loans utilizations as per executed limits.
- Review loans terms and conditions including alignment with GTC UAE, Group Legal, Businesses, and the lenders.
- Support treasury reporting framework including:
- Preparation of weekly/monthly facilities utilization report and limit allocations.
- Provide support to both FSSC and Auditors in the preparation and review of financial statements.
- Review of all disclosure loans-related notes in the drafted financial statements on a semi-annual basis.
- Ensure all loans are recorded in the Treasury Management System (“TMS”), support the implementation of TMS in order to meet daily loan operation needs, set up facilities and limits in TMS, and record drawdowns
- Good knowledge of loan documentation
- Comfortable with using financial modeling
- Anaplan for loan monitoring purposes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fact-based approach towards daily deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- The ideal candidate would have at least 10 to 12 years of experience in the treasury funding function
- Corporate banking and financial institutions
- Fluent in both Arabic and English languages
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.