State Street Global Advisor - Revenue Management - Manager
The client Onboarding Manager will be an SME on the Onboarding of SSGA clients on the RMS application, resolve any setup issues, and establish appropriate process controls in place.The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills that foster close collaboration with various internal teams and relationship managers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Onboarding activities like interpreting IMA agreements and fee schedules and address complex setups without any quality issues.
- Self-learn end-to-end Revenue Management Cycle (client account setup, account maintenance, monthly accrual, true-up, client invoicing, account receivable, etc.) of the company. Able to assume responsibilities for all activities and tasks within the group.
- Improve team productivity, by working on Strategic solution
- Directing them toward achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Monitor the client/stakeholder concerns and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Good reading skills, ability to read through the IMA agreements, and rebate letters and interpret the fee schedules accurately.
- Domain Knowledge of the Asset Management Industry. Operational experience in handling accounting, Onboarding, or any finance teams.
- Client Onboarding experience/ Exposure to IMA agreements & fee schedules.
- Knowledge in accounting (revenue recognition). Added advantage
- Team Work and Collaboration, Client Focus and business delivery, Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent relevant educational qualification