Client Administration Consultant, AVP
Who we are looking for
The Client Administration Team plays an essential role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, IS Relationship Managers and Deal Leads rely on us to help them reduce billing risk and create capacity by being the process expert related to new business onboarding (i.e. contract/fee schedules and billing set up requirements). As a Client Admin Consultant, you will partner with the Client Coverage Teams to provide an exemplary client experience for them with new business wins ensuring that these deals are onboarded on time. Success is measured in the following ways: re-engineering processes for more efficient and timely execution from deal initiation through to billing, reducing risk for the company, and building capacity for the client facing teams. Key partners to this role include Relationship Managers, Product, Global Billing Operations, Legal, Client Service, Sales, AML/KYC, BOaT, and Business Risk Management.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
You will be supporting the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship — for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer — across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Admin Consultant you will
- Utilizing new technology (Client Lifecycle Management – CLM) oversee new deals through the full lifecycle from deal initiation through to the generation of the first client invoice
- Liaise upfront with Deal Lead to understand Client Requirements
- Monitor the CLM Dashboard and identify and escalate delays/issues
- Take the lead in bringing stakeholders together to resolve problems
- Partner with Due Diligence and Contract Management Teams to provide deal guidance
- Represent the “voice of the client” in the process
- Drive consistency and standardization
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of process redesign
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Demonstrate ability to deliver outcomes in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Strong track record of connecting the dots to inform a larger strategy while maintain an execution-oriented mindset
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to operate strategically and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills and adaptability to cultural communication styles
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, or economics-related area
- 5+ Years working in Financial Services
- Prior Contract or Onboarding experience
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfill all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data-driven decisions, and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live, and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to a flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. Our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.