Audit senior manager
This top 10 audit practice in the UK is looking to recruit Audit Senior Managers into their PIE and Listed department.
This international accountancy brand is a top 10 audit practice in the UK. They are particularly well-known for working with complex clients with challenging issues in fast-moving and highly technical areas. They have one of the largest and most experienced teams of experts within the listed and private equity backed space.
- Assist in winning new business through excellent management of existing clients, but also by identifying new business opportunities both in audit and outside of audit
- Take charge of the planning, on-site running and completion of a portfolio of assignments
- Efficiently managing your time to ensure your client portfolio is properly serviced and work is completed in a timely manner
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary
- Managing audit teams and reviewing their work
- Responsibility for on the job training as required
- Ensure compliance with internal (methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Proven auditing skills in the Listed Sector
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Proven technical skills, leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Proven engagement managerial skills
- Salary up to £80,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package